Now here’s your chance to secure another top-quality custom-built home by a
reputable local builder whose attention to detail and workmanship is apparent
the moment you enter.
With its eye-catching north-facing weatherboard façade and welcoming entry, it combines Hampton style interiors with a feel of classic charm. As you step through the entrance you are welcomed by detailed wainscoting (timber wall
panelling) and 2.7m ceilings throughout and led to the open plan kitchen,
living and dining areas which expand onto a spacious covered outdoor
alfresco, the perfect place to entertain.
The kitchen features shaker-style cabinetry, an island bench with breakfast
bar and stylish pendant lights above, Westinghouse appliances including an
integrated dishwasher and 40mm Caesarstone benchtops.
A separate oversized media room with built in shaker style tv cabinetry is the
perfect space away from the main hub of the home and links easily to the
bedrooms and kitchen areas.
The master suite is set away from the other bedrooms and boasts a spacious walk-in robe and stylish ensuite featuring a double shower with frameless shower screens, tongue and groove wall panelling and a wall hung double vanity
with Carrara marble benchtops and feature sconce lighting. The other three
bedrooms are of generous proportions all with built-ins, ducted heating and
cooling and of course plantation shutters. The separate study, or fifth bedroom,
with built in cupboards completes this stunning home.
- Plantation shutters to all windows.
- 2.7m ceilings throughout.
- Wainscoting in entrance and main living areas.
- Multi- zoned ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling, ceiling fans to the main
living room and all bedrooms.
- Shaker style cabinets in kitchen with Westinghouse appliances, 40mm
Caesarstone benchtops, integrated dishwasher, island bench with
breakfast bar and feature pendant lights.
- Laundry features 40mm Caesarstone benchtops, ample storage
access to side yard and clothesline.
- Downlights throughout.
- Carrara marble stone vanity tops, frameless showers screens and
freestanding bath in the main bathroom.
- Separate powder room.
- Double lock-up garage with automatic door and internal access.
- Large covered alfresco area with all connections available.
- Traditional flagstone to path, porch and alfresco area.
- Level, low maintenance, landscaped and fenced block in a quiet, leafy
neighbourhood close to Moss Vale town centre, schools and parks.
- All town services including NBN.
Enjoy a wonderful and abundant new lifestyle for yourself and your loved ones in this thriving and convenient setting. Homes built by Topline Constructions are keenly sought so this Moss Vale standout won’t last long on the market.
**Please note that the marketing images do not include the plantation shutters on all of the windows, however, they will be installed prior to settlement (If not sooner)**
For further information, please contact Sam Mulholland on 0432 368 341.
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All images and measurements within this advertisement have been used for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change…”