The Southern Highlands boasts four distinct seasons and this wonderfully private and quietly appealing home allows you to relish all of them from an array of lifestyle spaces, inside and out, including a large, alluring alfresco spa overlooking the garden where you can soak in the ambience of effortless living on the doorstep of everything the Highlands offer.
Nestled peacefully amongst a third of an acre of leafy, sun-kissed gardens on a quiet, family-friendly street, this beautifully presented property boasts a versatile, single-level floorplan and will appeal to young families, first home buyers and, investors alike!
- Cosy formal lounge plus a casual family room warmed by a slow combustion heater perfect for winter
- Four excellent bedrooms, with the option to employ one as a study or office. The master boasts treed views framed by gorgeous bay windows.
- Well-sized family bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate WC for functionality. The laundry offers another toilet
- Sleek and stylish, updated kitchen, with ample stone benches and abundant storage
- Formal dining room for quality family meals and entertaining
- Plush carpeting throughout and ceiling fans add comfort in summer
- A standout feature are two, airy, partially enclosed alfresco terraces facing the north-facing rear garden. One flaunts an amazing, outdoor spa tub and both are perfect for relaxing or entertaining year-round
- Double garage with bonus rear double undercover carport plus a garden shed
- Thoughtful space to store a caravan, boat or trailer
- Lush lawns and gorgeous, low maintenance gardens with established trees surround the home, offering plenty of shade, colour in all seasons and ample space for kids and pets to play in safety
Move straight in and relax or enhance the property further with a value-adding update. Whatever your plans, this admirable, value-plus property is backdropped by the quiet and welcoming community of Willow Vale and just a few minutes to the Hume Motorway for easy access to Sydney and also to the schools, shops and cafes of Mittagong and Bowral. A leafy lifestyle of comfort and ease awaits.
For further information, please contact Sam Mulholland on 0432 368 341.
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All images and measurements within this advertisement have been used for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change…”