Here’s your invitation to live the relaxed country life on beautiful, free-range acreage you’ve always dreamt about, with fresh air and space to roam all yours to enjoy. Just five minutes from Mittagong and an hour from Sydney Airport, this wonderful, 15-acre parcel of perfect Highlands countryside boasts lush, meandering meadows, sweeping rural vistas, a warmly charming homestead and a self-contained storybook studio - ideal as an Airbnb perhaps. The property is also ideal for horse enthusiasts, with extensive equine infrastructure that has supported an equestrian and riding school here for more than a decade. Whether you’re a steed lover, hobby farmer, a weekend escapee from the city or a permanent tree changer, this peaceful retreat of space and serenity is certain to appeal.
* Nestled in a serene and secluded setting, the cosy, rustically endearing homestead boasts airy vaulted ceilings with solid timber beams, enhancing the essence of space
* Polished timber floorboards throughout the home add to the country ambience
* Glass doors from just about every room, including the bedrooms, spill out onto the north-facing outdoor deck and patio, drenching the home with enriching light as well as calming vistas of rolling countryside
* The three generous bedrooms are serviced by two stylish, refurbished bathrooms, one with a soaking tub
* The homely hub of the home embraces the beautiful country kitchen, with its Falcon range cooker stove and oven, wooden benchtops and abundant storage, and the welcoming dining and living areas flanked by a glorious fireplace and overlooking the lush surrounds
* The covered deck and alfresco patio will be your favourite places for afternoon relaxation
* The attached, pretty-as-a-picture, self-contained studio is ideal for a teenager, relative, friends or Airbnb guests (STA) with its cute-as-a-button kitchen, sitting area, bedroom loft and bathroom
* Sun-blessed, colour-filled, easy-to-maintain gardens, backdropped by an eye-pleasing mix of gums and pines. Bonus firepit area for chilled family gatherings
* Impressive equine facilities include a huge horse arena, stables, tack room, fenced riding areas, floodlights and storage. Plus large garage
* Just minutes to Frensham School, attended by many of the riding school patrons
* The property's name 'Nestings' is due to the abundance of natural birdlife that calls this property home.
Unwind and enjoy your own slice of pastoral beauty and relaxed, country living as well as all the unbridled joys that horses bring. For further information, please contact Sam Mulholland on 0432 368 341.
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All images and measurements within this advertisement have been used for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change…”