Raising your family on country acreage is a special privilege most never experience but fresh air, space to roam and a relaxed rural life are just a few of the joys that this Highlands retreat offers in abundance. Perfect for a growing family with no less than six bedrooms and multiple, versatile living spaces, this wonderful and truly private sanctuary provides elegant comforts as a home or idyllic holiday rental accommodation. Whether you’re a hobby farmer, permanent tree changer or investor, this peaceful slice of Highlands lifestyle is certain to appeal.
* The expansive home is nestled amongst five acres of sweeping, lightly wooded meadows just 20 minutes from historic towns like Berrima, Mittagong and Bowral
* A quiet country lane and circular driveway provide a calming welcome
* The handsome, two-storey homestead unveils multiple spaces in which a family can gather together and separately with space for everyone and everything
* Soaring panoramic windows and French doors that directly connect most living and bedroom areas with the outdoors fill this spacious residence with air, light and soothing vistas of sky and greenery.
* The generous master retreat is thoughtfully secluded in one wing of the house, complete with a walk-in-robe and indulgent ensuite with soaking tub
* Four other bedrooms downstairs are serviced by a bathroom with a tub and separate WC while the upstairs loft offers scope as another bedroom or rumpus room
* Five living areas encompass a formal dining room, study, meals area and a family room and formal lounge which share a cosy, double-sided, slow combustion heater perfect for the cooler months
* Appealing country-style kitchen with pantry
* Excellent laundry, storage space and garage with internal access
* Homestead-style verandahs provide wonderful areas for alfresco relaxation while a sun-kissed terrace overlooks the pond and rolling countryside – ideal for entertaining or time out
* Flower beds and ornamental trees surround the home, offering colour in all seasons
* Low maintenance grounds, fully fenced paddocks, chicken run, ample shedding and water storage and vegetable plots complete the picture of rural idyll
This compelling property promises an escape from the cares of the world but lies less than two hours from the centre of Sydney and just a short drive to nearby towns. Peace, adventure and total privacy are the signature features of this secluded, rural oasis and its warm, enchanting homestead. To attain your dream life in the country, call Sam Mulholland 0432 368 341
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All images and measurements within this advertisement have been used for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change…”