Boasting a dress-circle address in one of the leafiest and most prestigious areas of Bowral, this stunning home exudes elegance and charm. On one acre of gorgeous, park-like gardens and offering a lifestyle with space and views, as well as privacy and convenience, this expansive property has everything.
* The crushed granite drive and terraced, sandstone-flagging and portico leads to a large open foyer which creates a grand and welcoming entrance of distinction, setting the tone for the entire home.
* Just off the foyer is a huge, sunken formal lounge with polished hardwood flooring offering a sanctuary with large open fireplace and picture windows wrapping around on three sides, with verdant views onto the mature gardens, and a sensational central atrium illuminating the impressive library.
* The heart of the home is the expansive, open-plan family and dining area, with striking views across the treetops to Gibbergunyah Reserve, which incorporates a stunning new oak kitchen with black accents and abundant bench space covered in sleek white Corian and parquetry flooring. Vast storage, quality appliances, including a freestanding Smeg duel fuel oven/stove and, striking pendant lighting.
* The informal lounge boasts a fan-forced gas log fire and ducted heating and zoned cooling ensures year-long comfort. Seamless access to an elevated and vast entertaining deck, both covered and open, captures the northern sunshine, completely private gardens with mature trees as well as intriguing, secluded nooks.
* Four generous bedrooms overlook the stunning gardens and are serviced by a huge bathroom with separate shower, tub for relaxing soaks as well as underfloor heating – perfect in winter. The master suite offers a beautiful new marble-tiled ensuite and a fifth bedroom can also serve as a beautiful, light-filled study or home office.
*The internal staircase leads down to a fully fitted laundry with clothes chute and additional WC; ambient wine storage, huge double garage plus carport, or all-weather games area. Storage abounds throughout.
* Framed by other blue-ribbon homes in a coveted, peaceful corner of Bowral, this stunning home is just minutes away from the heart of town, with hedging and conifers enhancing the privacy. A short stroll will take you to Craigieburn and Gibraltar golf resort hotels. For more information, please feel welcome to contact Sam Mulholland 0432 368 341
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All images and measurements within this advertisement have been used for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change…”