Flanked by stately gums and nestled on a leafy, level 772sqm block right next door to the blossoming community of Renwick and soaking in the northern sun, this easy-care property offers ripe potential to savvy investors or first-home buyers and young families eager for a foothold in the flourishing Highlands market.
While it’s certainly turnkey ready for an unfussy lifestyle of convenience and simplicity, this compact, value-plus home boasts abundant scope for an inspired refresh that would substantially enhance its worth and appeal and capitalise on its excellent position close to everything!
* A standout is the shiny, new timber deck stretching into the rear yard, bathed in sunshine – ideal for alfresco relaxation and a great starting point for any property update
* Glossy, timber flooring inside also lends a rustic country feel to the home
* Three sizeable bedrooms serviced by a functional bathroom with tub and handy separate toilet
* Excellent laundry with direct yard access
* Good, streamlined, neutral-palette kitchen with plentiful storage and sunlight
* Cosy, open plan living and dining area opening up directly to the sunny deck outside
* Plenty of parking space for cars, caravans, trailers and boats
* Dotted with mature, shady trees and offering green lawns and garden shed, the front and rear yards bloom with scope for a lush transformation that takes advantage of the abundant space
* Close to the Hume Motorway for easy commuting
* Minutes to schools, shops and transport - hassle-free living
While this primely positioned house is well presented, it’s also an enticing canvas on which to create the home of your dreams. Or renovate and profit!
For further information, please contact Sam Mulholland on 0432 368 341.
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All images and measurements within this advertisement have been used for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change…”