The exclusive, blue-ribbon community of Retford Park Estate on the fringe of Bowral boasts many outstanding homes but the recent unveiling of the stunning and lavish new residence, ‘Paloma’, has quickly elevated this exceptional property to one of the most prestigious and unique in the area.
‘Paloma’ takes her name from the prized and beloved Rhodesian Ridgeback dog that once roamed the grounds of the Retford Park Estate under the late James Fairfax.
‘Paloma’ was designed and constructed to embody James vision of creating sophisticated and high-end residences within the masterplanned estate. These residences are to be enjoyed by their owners, guests, and passers-by alike for many years to come, and ‘Paloma’ certainly does James’ vision justice.
This exquisite, one-of-a-kind home is a masterpiece in perfection, embodying the timeless allure of elegant Federation architecture and flaunting bespoke luxury, with high-end design features in abundance. Mastercrafted to blend the very best in contemporary sophistication and country elegance, this distinguished, grandly proportioned and richly-appointed property is already turning heads and demanding attention from far and wide.
* Immaculate, streamlined designer garden, manicured hedges, decorative lattice work, period lender touches, custom timber posts, impeccable sandstoning, old English veranda tiles and a crisp whitewashed veneer combine to offer a gloriously warm welcome, setting a tone of distinction and elegance
* Inside, a pristine polished foyer flows into the home which boasts soaring ceilings, engineered oak floors, decorative plaster work, custom high-end joinery and timber work, and panoramic, double-glazed windows
* An abundance of air and light combine with a sharp, minimal palette to evoke a sense of pristine perfection
* The grand and dramatic hub of the home embraces the lounge, dining areas and kitchen, all graced with a statement marble fireplace and views through to the alluring pool terrace
*The U-shaped residence hugs the large, resort-style, inground heated pool, flanked by a sensational BBQ terrace, blessed with skylights and perfect for relaxed but sophisticated entertaining
* The dream kitchen boasts sweeping bench space, top-end appliances, large butler pantry and breakfast bar
* Thoughtfully secluded, the impressive master sanctuary occupies one wing of the home and features a large walk-in robe, ensuite with double vanity and direct access through French doors to the landscaped backyard and pool.
* Three other generous bedrooms offer robing and neighbour the main luxurious bathroom with deep cast-iron tub for luxuriant soaks
* A standout feature is the guest wing overlooking the pool with separate entry, bedroom, bathroom and luxe living room with bar – perfect as an indulgent pool house in summer
* Your own luxury, infra-red. 4 person sauna, providing a range of daily relaxing & health benefits
* Bespoke hydronic heating panels throughout the entire home offer consistent and affordable heating throughout the cooler months
* Each of the opulent bathrooms and the pool house offer underfloor heating, making cooler highlands mornings a carefree pleasure
* Opulent, automated window furnishings throughout, enabling comfort and temperature control year-round
* Generous laundry, double garage with internal access and ample storage throughout
* Reverse cycle heating and cooling for year-long comfort plus solar panels for eco-efficiency
* Top-of-the-range Sonos Audio System servicing flush-mounted, in-ceiling speakers to living, entertaining and outdoor areas
* 4k Ultra High Definition Security cameras for added peace of mind
* 10 kw solar panel system to maximise efficiency of home & pool heating/cooling
* Embracing almost half an acre, the property and its beautiful, low-maintenance garden are
cleverly designed to optimise sunlight throughout the day and year
* Master-planned front and rear landscaping
* Low maintenance irrigation system servicing mature plantings, hedges and lawn areas
* Access is via a private lane with prestigious street presence
Flawlessly crafted and lavishly presented, this gorgeous home of top-end quality is
surrounded by other premium properties in this highly sought-after estate and is a short drive from Bowral’s famous boutiques and cafes. This is your opportunity to be the proud owner of one of the most immaculate and impressive residences in the coveted Southern Highlands.
For more information, contact Sam Mulholland on 0432 368 341.
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All images and measurements within this advertisement have been used for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change…”