Nestled discreetly behind a curtain of established trees on one of Old Bowral’s blue-ribbon addresses, this gracious residence offers savvy buyers an appealing fusion of period charm and lucrative development and investment opportunities.
Hugging almost a half-acre of prestigious real estate and boasting an engaging presence and beautiful, leafy views, this much-loved, character-filled home offers an abundance of possibilities. Basic renovations could transform her stately frame into a contemporary showpiece or you could capitalise on the expansive land size to re-build or extend the house.
Developers could take advantage of the R3 zoning, dual access from the rear lane and absence of heritage restrictions to subdivide or create a medium-density development such as strata townhouses or villas (SCA). And as the home commands a desirable address close to the heart of Bowral and is surrounded by other quality residences, investors could secure solid tenants and high rental returns.
Whatever your intention, this cosy, private and impeccably presented property offers three bedrooms and no less than four lifestyle spaces – an elegant sitting area, daylight-drenched sunroom and living and dining rooms where idyllic green views stretch over Bowral. Add stylish period touches, warming country accents, a sweet country kitchen and a sprawling sanctuary of established deciduous and fir trees and you have a compelling proposition certain to appeal to many discerning purchasers.
* Three bedrooms all offer robing, with the master including an ensuite
* Lofty ceilings, ornamental features and a mix of country hardwood floors and carpeting
* Pretty, light-filled country kitchen
* The living room and sitting room/office offer a fireplace, the dining room allows to feast on wonderful views and the floor-to-ceiling windows in the sunroom make this a warming space in the cooler months.
* Lovely old-world bathroom, laundry, and garage plus bonus carport
* Gorgeous, low maintenance gardens surround the home, offering alfresco relaxation spaces and plenty of shade and colour in all seasons.
For further information, please contact Sam Mulholland on 0432 368 341.