Cocooned in a gorgeous sanctuary of coveted Old Bowral real estate, this elegant, manor-like residence is a rare offering, resting prestigiously on just over an acre of gorgeous, park-like gardens, with elevated vistas over the town, offering its new custodians a dream lifestyle of grace and style.
The expansive, established gardens with their maples, oaks, roses, sweeping lawns, and secret nooks, are truly magical but the stately home, abundant in space and relishing its secluded, dress-circle address above beautiful Bowral, is equally captivating, embracing everything that is charming about the Southern Highlands. Accessed by a private, tree-lined lane, this storybook property is delightfully private and quiet yet just a few minutes away from the boutiques and cafes of Bowral.
- A gracious entry foyer sets a tone of gentility and refinement
- Occupying a third of the downstairs footprint, the renovated master retreat is amazing with its alluring bay window seating – perfect for a good book - spacious dressing room with abundant robing and luxe ensuite with double vanity and underfloor heating - perfect in winter
- There are four more bedrooms upstairs, with options to use one as a study or office. One of the bedrooms is a bonus guest suite with walk-in robe and ensuite. There’s also another bathroom with deep corner tub upstairs for languid soaks
- Wonderful, open-plan living, dining and kitchen area, adorned by a handsome gas logfire, which flows outdoors to an inviting, covered, north-facing alfresco terrace – ideal for entertaining and relaxation year-round
- Sun-kissed kitchen with plentiful storage. Plus large laundry and extra bathroom downstairs
- Large family room offers even more space for fun get-togethers or privacy
- Panoramic windows throughout the home offer soothing views over the lush, estate-like gardens
- An extensive solar system and split system cooling and heating downstairs which provide comfort in all seasons
- The sprawling lawns are ideal for a pool or tennis court to add to the existing putting green, golf net and cute cubby house that cuddles an old oak tree
- Multiple sheds offer options for hobbies, crafts or green thumbs
- Option to add value with a second dwelling or, alternatively, a subdivision (STCA)
Exuding space, comfort and affluence and boasting exquisite views across town from the slopes of Mt Gibraltar, this property is compelling in its many charms and promises to draw wide interest from discerning buyers.
For further information, please contact Sam Mulholland on 0432 368 341.
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All images and measurements within this advertisement have been used for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change…”