For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact Sam Mulholland on 0432 368 341 immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval.
A lovingly accomplished transformation of this Federation-era weatherboard cottage has revealed an endearing and enchanting home that perfectly fuses the cutting-edge designer style of today with the heart-warming vintage charm of yesterday. Cradled by a quarter-acre of gorgeous, manicured gardens, blossoming with florals, and filled with character and delight, this romantic, contemporary interpretation of a cosy country cottage boasts plenty of period features as well as fresh, elegant and inviting interiors that seamlessly blend the old and the new.
* Development potential with R3 Zoned (Medium Density) land STCA
* A new, crunched limestone driveway leads to the handsome cottage and its shady verandah
* The timeless appeal inside is celebrated by the original timber floorboards, shiplap timber walls, airy ceilings, original brass fittings and new plantation shutters
* The welcoming, rustic-style hallway leads to the main bedroom and loungeroom – each flaunting a period fireplace and mantelpiece – as well as two other generous bedrooms
* Striking, totally refreshed country kitchen with new oven/strove, pantry, pendant lighting and plentiful storage
* The inviting dining room, bathed in northern sun, overlooks the gardens through expansive windows
* Beautiful bathroom plus a fourth bedroom with pleasing garden vistas offers potential as a study or home office
* Lower level comprises laundry with extra powder room and storage area
* Large quadruple garage with three-phase power could also double as gym, workshop, or art/craft studio
* Alfresco, covered BBQ area for year-round relaxation and entertaining, Cubby house for the kids
* The leafy surrounds are a wonder-filled haven and feature a fruitful orchard and rich vegetable beds – for organic, home-grown produce – as well as pretty, low-maintenance cottage gardens filled with myrtles, maples, magnolias, lilacs, figs, cherry blossoms, and a 90-year-old holly tree as well as birdlife.
Backdropped by the historic township of Moss Vale and a short walk to shops, cafes and all amenities, this heart-warming cottage will charm you with its heritage character, designer refresh and romantic appeal. The hard work to recreate this gem’s new era is all done – so you can enjoy its varied delights. For further information, please contact Sam Mulholland on 0432 368 341.
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All images and measurements within this advertisement have been used for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change…”